Are you ready to set your own schedule while working in a field that you love?
Take a moment to register with us and take your first step in taking control of your career.
- Referring care providers with the credentialing and personality is what we take pride in.
- Making the home easy and safe is one of the many skills our care providers bring to the home.
- We will match the needs of the client to the care provider which include Companionship, Homemaker Services, Live Ins.
- You can set your own rate and choose when and where you choose to work.
Requirements of Homemaker/Companion
1) Level 2 background screen (on file with AHCA)
2) Two work references
3) Social security Card
4) Professional Liability Insurance (recommended)
5) Current Driver’s License
6) Current auto insurance
7) Current vehicle registration
8) Free of Communicable disease statement ( last 6 months)
Requirements for CNA/HHA
1) Level 2 background screen ( on file with AHCA)
2) CNA License and/or HHA CERT (Minimum 40 hours)
3) Valid CPR ( Ask us how to certify through American Red Cross)
4) Free of Communicable Disease statement (Last 6 months)
5) HIV/AIDS Certificate 1 credit hour
6) Alzheimer Certificate 2 credit hour
7) Self Administration of Medication 2 hour
8) Professional Liability
9) Drivers License
10) Social Security Card
11) Current auto insurance
12) Current auto registration
Advantages of being an Independent Contractor
*Set your own rate
*Act as your own boss
*Take control of your career
*Work the hours that suit your lifestyle
* Create Independence
* Contract with many companies
*Pick up additional shifts (supplemental income)
*Tax deductions for business expense
Contact us at 407-821-3144
Address: 467 Lake Howell Rd #108
Maitland, Florida 32751
*Registering Care Providers 9a-4p Monday – Friday